Monday 4 January 2016

Cacao & Quinoa flavoured Raw Bites: Snack Try 

I must admit, I have a confession to make. I was dubious and hesitant to try these however, upon trying a small bite I realised that actually, although a slightly acquired taste they were quite nice. You don't get many in the packet however they are quite a dense food and packed full of nutritious ingredients that they are quite satisfying to eat, and impacting on a peckish appetite.


The main ingredient seemed to be sultanas/or raisins (my memory escapes me) so they were quite sweet in a natural way. Definitely good and fibrous for a snack in addition to being quite tasty and lasting. They were something that would be quite difficult to eat properly and scoff because of how densely pressed they are, however this forces you to enjoy all the textures and flavours these raw bites have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment