Monday 4 January 2016

Day Three

I started training again for the races I've signed up for this year. My diet is an important part of my training as I have to make sure I get enough energy and protein from my diet.


I've also started making smoothies again in order to try and come back from having to take supplements for my deficiencies. Therefore after my run I made a smoothie of:

- Orange juice
-  Mango
- Papaya
- Kale



I also had the treat of a soy latte in Costa - which is one of my favourite pasttimes at home. I love to go for coffee, and read or chat. Luckily I can exchange my normal latte for a soy latte and still have a tasty treat.

The Food Diary

Breakfast:
Muesli with banana and soy milk

Snack:
Smoothie (above)

Lunch:
Ratatoullie and pasta

Snack:
Soy latte. Fruit and nut mix.

Dinner:
Baked potatoe and beans
Nakd nibbles

Evening:
Raspberry gin and lemonade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment