Monday 4 January 2016

What is The Veganism Experiment?


This is my own experiment with food, for 3 months, to see and explore what veganism is like. I’m going to document my journey into exploring what natural and wholesome food is about, including exploring new recipes and new foods.

I’ve set the date for 3 months because I am currently a meat eater so I think there is going to be an adjustment phase and that 3 months is long enough for the experiment to yield results such as knowing what foods are good for which health benefits, experimenting with new recipes and adjusting to new foods in my diet.

I want to be a Dietitian and will be studying nutrition as of September, so this experiment will also let me gain insight into what my vegan clients will be eating, in addition to allowing me to recommend foods from my own research and experience.

Until I start on 1st January 2016, I’m going to start researching things I would like to try and making lists of foods and recipes to try in addition to looking up about how to maintain and keep a balanced and well varied diet whilst being vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment